It is accepted that Agricultural practices that reduce soil degradation and improve agricultural sustainability are needed particularly for preluvosoil. No-tillage planting causes minimal soil disturbance and combined with crop rotation may hold potential to meet these goals. Soil enzyme activities can provide information on how soil management affects the soil potential to perform processes, such as decomposition and nutrient cycling.
Plants require some chemical elements that are necessary for their growth. In its absence the plant is unable to complete a normal life cycle and the element also a part of some essential plant constituent or metabolite. There are 17 essential plant nutrients. Carbon and oxygen are absorbed from the air, while other nutrients including water are obtained from the soil. Plants must obtain the following mineral nutrients from the growing media. The macronutrients are consumed in larger quantities and are present in plant tissue in quantities from 0.2% to 4.0% (on a dry matter weight basis). Micro nutrients are present in plant tissue in quantities measured in parts per million, ranging from 5 to 200 ppm, or less than 0.02% dry weight.
1. The primary macronutrients: nitrogen (N), phosphorus (P), potassium (K)
2. The three secondary macronutrients: calcium (Ca), sulphur (S), magnesium (Mg)
3. The macronutrient Silicon (Si)
4. The micronutrients/trace minerals: boron (B), chlorine (Cl), manganese (Mn), iron (Fe), zinc (Zn), copper (Cu), molybdenum (Mo), nickel (Ni), selenium (Se), and sodium (Na).
|Calcium||Cell wall synthesis, membrane potential, cell signaling.|
|Magnesium||Enzyme cofactor, component of chlorophyll.|
|Phosphorus||Component of nucleic acids, energy transfer, intermediate in respiration andphotosynthesis.|
|Sulphur||Component of some amino acids and some cofactors.|
|Chlorine||Required in photosynthesis.|
|Iron||Electron transfer as a component of Cytochrome.|
|Cobalt||Component of some vitamins.|
|Copper||Enzyme cofactor, electron transfer reactions.|
|Zinc||Enzyme cofactor, chlorophyll biosynthesis.|
|Molybdenum||Enzyme cofactor, component of nitrate reductase|
Nutrient and Fertilizer Formulations run by Israel Agro Consultant:
1. Finds the ideal combination of fertilizers and their rates
2. Calculates nutrient ratios (e.g. %NO3, N:K, Ca:Mg)
3. Calculates nutrient target values based on nutrient ratios and EC
4. Calculates cations/anions balance
5. Formulates for an optimal nutrient balance
6. Integrates crop data, fertilizer available in stock and lab test results
7. Macro Nutrients (NPK)
8. Micro Nutrients (Fe,Mn,Zn,Mo,B)
9. Presents of accuracy reached for each element
10. Secondary Nutrients (Ca,Mg, S)
11. Uses unique mathematical and chemical algorithms to reach a precise nutrient balance
Note: Our system resulted into increase by 50% to 90% in harvest in all major fruits and 2 to 3 times more in assorted vegetables.